‘MART’ Commuter Rail Parking Locations:
- 36-44 Nashua Street, Leominster
- 100-150 Main Street, Fitchburg
- 55 Authority Drive, Fitchburg
- 3 Groton Street, Ayer
Daily Parking Pass $4.00
Monthly Parking Pass $65.00
Parking Passes (permits) can now be purchased online. Please visit our new ePermits page to see how!
‘MART’ Commuter Rail Parking Information:
- Patrons must know their license plate number when they get to the parking pay-station.
- Daily tickets, multi-day tickets, and monthly passes can be purchased at the machines using your license-plate number for verification. There is no need to display the ticket on the dashboard.
- To park overnight you must purchase parking tickets for two consecutive days or a monthly pass.
- Vehicles parking without payment will be issued a Citation. Repeat offenders may be subject to towing at the owner’s expense.
- The pay-stations accept cash or credit (MasterCard, Visa, and Discover).
- Passes are non-refundable. Parking is available at your own risk.
- Holidays and weekends are free.
Passes are valid at all MART parking locations.
There are also four Electric Vehicle Charging Stations at each parking facility (except Ayer). Electric Vehicles may use these to charge while parked at the Park-and-Ride facility. The consumer must pay 25 cents per kilowatt hour. See our EVC page for more details.
For Fitchburg Line Commuter Rail schedules and information please click the links below.
MBTA Fitchburg/South Acton Line – Commuter Rail Schedule
SERVICE UPDATES: Get the latest Fitchburg/South Acton line advisories from the MBTA